- Standard 18 months warranty on manufacturer PCB defects.
- Support coverage from Monday till Saturday 09:00 till 18:00 hr
- Warranty covers adjustments of system such as alert mode, alert pattern, alert length, enable/disable of Out of Range and Reminder features via phone support.
- Warranty covers replacement of parts required to maintain the system in good working condition. You will be responsible for shipping the malfunction item back to ANTFI HQ or it's representative service center. Upon repaired, it will be shipped back to you within 7 days (for warranty item) or 14 days (for non-warranty item upon approval).
- Warranty does not cover damage or malfunction due to accident, misuse, abuse, negligence, unauthorized opening, tampering, wear & tear or consumable parts such as batteries, stickers or covers.
Please contact us at email@example.com or (65) 3152-1222 to ensure the item is still within warranty. If you are to communicate via email, provide us the following:
- Description and photo of the malfunction item(s)
- Your contact details
- Order number & receipt
We strongly recommend you to change the consumable part such as batteries before reaching out to us for warranty claim. If items returned with battery issue, we will replace the battery each at US$7.20 and you will have to bear the ship back cost as well.
We encourage you to properly package the returns and to use reliable courier service to ship back the malfunction item with parcel tracking system. All items received must have proper ship back address of the same country.
We reserved the right to accept or reject any return without prior communication to us.